Terms & Conditions for Online Orders
Welcome to The Radh online order management website (the “site”).
By accessing, browsing or using this website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by all the terms and conditions herein set forth. By accepting these terms you understand and agree to waive your right to resolve any dispute through litigation.
The site is not intended to be used by, or targeted to, anyone under the age of 18 years. If you are under 18, then you must review these terms with your parent or guardian and they must understand and agree to these terms in order for you to use the site.
- All prices of products displayed on this site are inclusive of VAT.
- All prices of products displayed on this site are quoted in Sri Lankan rupees.
- Cash on Delivery option or if its by card, Payment must be made in full at the time of placing the order.
- If the receiver is unreachable at the time of delivery, the order will be delivered to the sender’s address.
- Where you have provided for a secondary address and the respective details to deliver the order at a stated time there may be additional charges for delivery that would apply.
- If any information including the address provided by you is incorrect we will not accept responsibility for the order being delivered to the wrong address, person or body or for any loss or damage arising there from.
- When you place an order to purchase food and beverages any confirmations received prior to the dispatch of your order/s serves purely to validate details provided in the order summary. Therefore, please download the order summary to present it as the order confirmation.
- It is your responsibility to check your order carefully immediately on receipt of goods, once accepted returns will not be accepted and no refunds thereto will be provided.
- Although we will endeavor to deliver your food orders within the indicated timeframe, any delivery time stated or agreed or represented are estimates only. Delivery times may be affected by a number of factors, including those outside of our control such as failure of equipment, bad weather and/or traffic conditions. While timely delivery is an important commitment, we place equal importance in ensuring the safety of our drivers / riders, and the due observance of traffic regulations.
- Whilst every effort will be made to meet customers’ orders/requests, cancellations or variations may be necessary as a result of an act of God, war, strike, lockout, labour dispute, fire, flood, severe weather or other causes beyond our control.
- All items featured within our website are subject to availability. We reserve the right to reject or cancel any order.
- We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of any product is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. (Dispatch notes will be provided to obtain the confirmation from the receiver of the actual delivery).
- Some products contain nuts, egg, milk and other allergens. Please refer to product packaging for further information. If you are unsure from a product description of the suitability for different dietary requirements please contact us and our staff will be happy to help.
- Please be aware that the colour and appearance of our products may vary slightly from the way they appear on the screen and we cannot guarantee that your monitor screen will accurately reflect the colour of the product on delivery. All measurements and sizes are approximate, although we make every effort to ensure that they are as accurate as possible.
- Packaging and presentation may vary from that shown. The weights, dimensions and capacities given are approximate only.
- For photographic purposes, some food and beverages may be displayed with props such as plates cutlery tea pots trays etc. These props are not included in the product.
- All material on this site, including but not limited to images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips, is protected by copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights which are owned and controlled by us. Material on this website is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Such material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, including by email or other electronic means, without our express prior written consent. Use of the materials on any other website or networked environment, or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of our copyrights, trademarks and propriety rights and is prohibited.
- We shall not be liable for any direct or indirect lost profits or business damage special indirect consequential exemplary or incidental damages including damages by loss of data, personal injury or proprietary damages related to or arising out of the services provided through this site. Under any circumstances our maximum aggregate liability including that of product liability pertaining to the services provided via this site is limited to a maximum of Rupees Five Thousand only (Rs. 5000/-).
- These terms and conditions may be amended at any time.
- Any dispute arising from the content of the services advertised on this site shall be resolved by mediation.